Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Sun Goes Down

Finally my life has turned towards what i wanted it to be like. The whole day vanishes in bundles of work and activities. It feels so good when u have worked it all out the whole day long , and then chat around with your boss, colleagues and friends.

Return home around Nine or so, dinner, house work, parents work, and crash by midnight.

Then the sun goes down on me,
making me wonder at the million colours,
the water of the sea goes yellow
and the sky melts into a mellow

Ah...reminds me of some awesome sunsets i saw......that filled me with such contentment, unparelled so far, unparelled they shall be forever.

A yoga teacher comes to the office in every morning....i am planning to start chewing his brains and get back to meditating.....better than gossip early in the morning....
what say people?

3 Comments:

Blogger the-think said...

My best morning routine...all alone in the silence of a quiet office and my best music in my ears :)
hm, kinda like meditation ;)

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Viewer said...

Sometime one surely does enjoy a busy schedule......

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Think: Meditation wud happen soon - ah sounds cool...wut do u work as?

@ Viwer: yes...sometimes....

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home