Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I DROVE I DROVE I DROVE I DROVE I DROVE

Today i drove my car all by myself with my mom and sister sitting there comfortably and not panicking or praying , but talking and having fun for the first time. More importantly i drove after the daylight faded. My mom had this huge thing against me driving at night. Today it happened.

It was a good feeling, and a sense of growing up came. Thoughts instantly travelled to cold winter evenings when i shall be driving back on my own from office in my car, filled with the music i love. Me and My Car. We shall have a nice time together.

I have 7 new books in my drawer and not getting the time to read even one!! I dont believe this! My reading thirst is declining, and speed too. Need to check that. I wanna learn how to cook as well. I wanna learn to live on my own, all by myself. I have always accepted things people and everything as they were. I never kept any preferences or reservations, thinking that would make it easier to adapt to the people i really want to be with,

Now i wonder if that was wrong. Coz then u taken for granted. You need to define your own bounadries and be stubborn about certain things...i wonder...o i wonder

2 Comments:

Blogger Viewer said...

Congrats :)

1:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u reflect so many of my own thoughts here...
i luv this piece of writing...muaah

-sonali(http://titzbitz.rediffblogs.com)

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home