Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

~ Bollywood Heals ~

Tommorow ... 3rd October 2005, Kiddo shall go to work! I dunno what am stepping into :-D and m testing waters with both feet. Lets see whats up for me now. New Beginning...New Day...CRAZY! and 100% Uncertainity...Smells like me alright!

Its been quite some time since i was my own crazy carefree self. Away from the emotional clutter. I guess i can do so now for a while. As it goes, whenever i need something of this sorts, my dear Bollywood throws at me a song which says it all. Giving it below - Aashayein - James

House is being painted, and spent the whole day setting up my room. Oh! its such a nice thing to do. Went down my thoughts to think of the day when i would be setting up my new home, with my dude. Just the two of us would set it all up, making each corner so tastefully OURS!
Well, thoughts...only thoughts, he's already set up his home. Tough luck! m sure WE would have done a better job! :-P (Sour grapes ??!! whatever...God Bless them)

Lemme get back to my song:

Kuch paane ki ho aas aas, Koi armaa ho jo khaas khaas
aashayeein.....
har koshish me ho baar baar, kar edariyaoon ko paar paar
aashayeein.....
Toofaano ko cheer ke, manzilo ko cheen le
aashayen khile dil ki, Ummeedey hase dil ki
ab mushkil nahee kuch bhee, nahee kuch bhee

Ud jaaye le ke khushi , apne sang tujhko vahaa
jannat se mulakat ho , poori ho teri har dua
aashaa khile....

guzare aise har raat raat, ho kwhishon se baat baat
le kar suraj se aag aag , gaye jaa apna raag raag
kuch aisa kar ke dikha , khud kush ho jaye khuda
aashaayein khile...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tin Tin said...

Hi! Just checking. Good to know you like Gazhals.I also like...well,some of them!

2:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home