Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Was searching for something in my drawer, hehehe as usual when i need something the most i cant seem to find it, or i loose it. This time aroud i found something nice, wonders of the hidden drawers and closets i say...

A simple tissue - with a few lines written across wrapped in a twig like a gift. Instantly came and searched for the song, its so nice to listen to those long lost favourite songs once in a while.
Its so cool to find some 10-20 bucks in the pocket of your jeans u wore last week and didnt give for a wash (thank god) or find a feather or a flower in one of those old books u loved to read and re-read...
Memories - they nice little things which should haunt you for life :- D
Yipppeeee.................


You fill up my senses like a night in the forest.
Like a mountain in spring-time
like a walk in the rain
like a storm in the desert
like a sleepy blue ocean

You fill up my senses,
come fill me again.
Come let me love you,
let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter,
let me die in your arms.
Let me lay down beside you,
let me always be with you.
Come let me love you,
come love me again.

4 Comments:

Blogger the-think said...

"Let me die in your arms"
his voice in this line kills me :)

12:57 PM

 
Blogger arvindiyer said...

Such a booootiful song, now all I miss is some transparent liquid and a guitar and some place quiet (did i mention company):)

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Think - yea, aint tht the best thing to do...die in the arms when u being hugged! the most peaceful death

@ Arvind - all i want is everything eh?! u seem 2 luv ur transparent liquid, try sprite :-P

7:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that money that u found, i kept it there since i had no pockets that day.
plis to be returning it :P

and talking abt transparent liquid, our frnd here seems to be a big h2o fan, dont u think so?:P

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home