Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Motto
I DONT NEED TO COMPETE
I DONT NEED TO TRY
IF THE WORLD SHALL RUN
I SHALL CHOOSE TO FLY
The course is coming to an end now. The CATEGORY PRESENTATION (the biggest) for my group took place on friday (cause of my absence for so long). It made me believe in things i didnt about myself. Went well ofcourse. Got recognised as a marketer :-D
Wrote these lines way back in a poem on this very blog, and yesterday these lines created a wave of an impact.
Lesson: Always cherish and treasure your thoughts, you never know how beautiful it could be.
Realisation: All great people i have met (as in people of substance) had diaries or small notebooks with them always. Coz they ideas walked into their rooms without appointments
SO?
BLOGGING RULEZ!!! My notebook for life

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

felt like scribblings a little in ur notebook :D can i doodle too?

11:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its very nice to maintain a notebook like this isnt it??
Its especially great when u read ur loon forgotten posts and poems...

8:42 AM

 
Blogger the-think said...

I used to maintain a proper diary, until i realised i have more time in my hands while at work! so blogging its been, since then! hehe

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ pixie - The book's all yours madame! Your touch pretties it up

@ Jane - Thanks 4 dropping by. Yes indeed its like, going thru an old photo album from school days

@ Think - yea and noone can steal ur online diary either :-D Also u can edit the huge outflow u types out :-) I used to have one too. But cudnt finish one diary in 4 years

10:06 PM

 
Blogger AakASH!!! said...

Good four liner!
So finished your course on marketing ehh..? from where, if i amy enquire?

10:12 PM

 
Blogger n.g. said...

i have a kind of different take on it. i seldom write my ideas down. i figure that if i cant remember them, they're not memorable. works most of the time.

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home