Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Whats your Motto?

Umm no m not talking about your Motorola Mobile

Someone told me today his Motto of life and REASON why he wants to live.
Made me wonder what would b my answer :-D
Result: I'm glad noone asked me this question yet.
On the other hand i asked myself if i have ne hangups in dying right now :-D
Answer: I'm glad noone asked me that either :-D

Question: Whats your motto in life?
Question: Why do you want to live?
Question: Whats the first thought on your mind when u wake up each morning?

Please answer these questions for me :-)
Thanks

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i still follow this motto which belongs to one of the schools i studied in...
"he can, who thinks, he can"

12:34 AM

 
Blogger AmitL said...

Hi,Naina...tough ones..but,as always,it's 'ladies first',so,we hear ur reply and then I give my answers.:)One answer,to encourage u:My motto:'Whatever happens is for the best'.:)(http://amitsmusings.rediffblogs.com)

9:04 AM

 
Blogger n.g. said...

motto in life - peeyo aur peene do
why i want to live - peene ke liye
first thought - daaru kidhar hai

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry, b happy :-) jyada mat socha kar mar jayegi :-p

9:34 PM

 
Blogger SwB said...

LOL@Nish ...what man bugger, what bledy things youre saying !

...bro, looks like u've been hanging around us Pao's for too long

Naina my girl, u better keep away from philosophical questions like these ... because quite simply, there are no answers!

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Leon said...

Answers to ur three questions..

1) Live and let live

2) Because I don't want to die

3) Can I put off getting up for any longer?

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Pixel - Wut abt the She's?

@ Amit - hey dude..welcome back. Well ur wish has been granted. One lady spoke :-P now ur turn Mr.Gentelman

@ Nish - and lemme guess ur IDOL - Mallaya saab?

@ My dear annonymous - Mera dialougue mujhe ko chepa....Gud Gud. Now u proove to be a good Marketeer

@ Saltwater - Hey...Danke for dropping by. About Philosophy,well like its a mandate for every graduate to try CAT once, i think its a mandate to try cracking these as well :-D

@ Leon - Gr8 answers! So someone is in touch with his reasons...inspiring for sure

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home