Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

DAY OUT

Today was FRIENDSHIP DAY.
I used to believe in days as such, unless i discored they were the brain childs of marketers like me :-D hehehe...still what the heck. Going with the flow as someone said (Pixie) its nice to sometimes express youe love the way others want to hear it :-)

So bought gifts for a few handful close pals of mine. Today being a Sunday, we stil had a Marathon Lecture of 5 hours of Economics. So went to college. As got late in the morning skipped breakfast (That too PAO BHAJI which mom made) and to my hard luck all shops and restaurants even roadside stalls are close in our college area on sundays :-(
So starved till lunch.
Lunch was bad, but i had a great time thanks to her. She is one of the best people rather the bestest person i have met in TSM. I am so glad we are friends and pray we continue to remain so. Later we freaked out more and literally spent the whole day from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM together :-D

She made me put Mehendi on my hands, and also with her great PESTER POWER got me agreed to dress up for college tomorrow. I am finally going to wear a proper Indian Ethenic Dress aka Salwar Suit tomorrow to college.

Kaan mei jhumka, chaal mei thumka..hahahaha

It shall be a shocking experience for all my classmates who have seen my various avtars, all kinda away from a TYPICAL GIRLIE avtar.
well, i dont know if they'd b shocked or surpised , if they'd like to see me in an Indian Ethenic avatar or laugh over it, but hell - Naina is unpredictable. Always beyond your imagination. Whenever you shall think you under stand her well, and know exactly what she is all about, she shall proove there are many more layers lying under :-D

mwahahahaha..........

Wish me luck ppl, i hate to manage the dupatta and open hair together :-?
Will continue the MOTTO STORY later

5 Comments:

Blogger the-think said...

good luck...from someone who's terrible at managing a dupatta and is pathetic when it's with her hair let lose ;) but i empathise!

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

say my hi to her...
and bless ur soul and that suit :D

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemme tell u ths no matter wht u wanna say nd curse me u looked wonderful today (not meaning tht u dnt otherwise ;-) bt u luk so damn pretty in a suit.....muaaah...njy life sweets with a smile...

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sure u looked pretty coz u r pretty!!! Take care n always keep smiling...ur friend im sure is into marketing too :P (pestering power) he he :D

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Think - Wow! So i aint the only one :-) i usually end up hanging the dupatta around my neck :-D

@ Pixie - She says... hiee. Danke 4 ur blessings

@ R - *Blush* thanks :-) Did it al for u babes

@ Anz - Yea anz she my classmate:-)

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home