Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Salaam Namaste!!

Ik din ik pal ik jaaniya
Aaj hai kal phir ud jaaniya
Ud janiya, Ud janiya, Ud Janiya
Aa mil ja phir gale haste haste
Salaam namastee , salaam namastee, salaam namastee

I love Yash Raj movies. They have life in them. And i love parts of songs somehow. The above song is like Kal Ho Na Ho u know... Live in The MOMENT.
The only thing that exists forever is THIS MOMENTEverything else, time, space, past, future everything is relative. If you can life each passing moment of life to its fullest, dude no matter what happens you have LIVED your life.

So thats my MOTTO for a while now.
and PUNJABI Dhol Beats RULE! Punjabi crazy dance rules! and PINK is the cutest colour :-D

I realised lately how big a movie buff i really am! I LOVE watching movies. They pep me up inside (Deja Vu??!!) Brings me back to my dreamland :-)

I am kinda happy today, though i know tommorow will be bad, though i know my night would be sleepless, though i know that i shall scrape my dream midway tonight coz i know it wont ever come true, though i am not well, though i have boring classes tommorow, Still i am happy - a crazy feeling, like when u pick ur bike and go for a short spin, with wind in ur hair, huggin u close, and no one to catch u...

I made my sisters happy today. We dont have no brothers, and feels a little sad when the whole world is busy tying Rakhi's and hugging their brothers...but me did a small little thing of gifting both my sisters the BIGGEST Dairymilk in the market. They both smiled and felt like kiddos jumping around with them... BLISS....ABSOLUTE BLISS...God Bless them, and Mom & Dad

Salaam Namaste!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Yash Raj movies too...yup they have life and also have a touch of our culture...and this song rocks..it peppy and makes u just wanna put it loud on ur music system and dance...hope ur happiness lasts not only for today but for forever take care n keep that beautiful smile pasted there forever >:D<

P.S.- Is it a coincidence or what that i was listening to the song when i came hopping to ur blog ;-)

2:50 AM

 
Blogger AakASH!!! said...

Heh.. its 3:20 m rt now, and i have just been back from one of those spur of the moment bike rides on NH-8. Fast with wind, and yes loads of water (it rained). The way back from guragaon at 2:00 am is full, brimming full of trucks, and theior exhaust fumes. And to get sandwitched in betwen is a novel experience.
Live in the moment... absolutely yes! Like a mug of Hot Chocolate at Barista, after you come soaking wet from the rain, with your white shirt taking the color of rain water... Salaam Namaste! :D
Visit me sometime at my verse blog; aksar.rediffblogs.com; if you feel like reading juvenile poetry at all!

3:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my choco?

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Anz - thx so much. God Bless u 2

@ Aakash - wow! thts an experience for sure...and yea i visited ur pad dude... Nice Blog :-)

@ Pixie - hehehe maine kha lee :-P Yahaan aao tab doongi, and u no sis, noway! u the bestest frnd re...wont spoil it by calling u sis :-P

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger AmitL said...

Hi,Naina,yes,the Salaam Namaste tune is really catchy..and,you are right..Yash Raj films are great...reminding u to live life for 'right now'...Cute thing you did for your sisters..the Dairy milk..can imagine their joy.:)
(http://amitsmusings.rediffblogs.com)

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u talk like my sister..:D... Even though i m not a big fan of Yash raj movies... ur enthusiasm is almost contagious... keep it up..!

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Viewer said...

yeah i am planning to see this movie

4:06 AM

 
Blogger the-think said...

Oh, and I just walked up to my bro, wished him, and walked away.
:(

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home