Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Double Jeopardy

A day FULL of things.
Hurt, Pain, Betrayal (in some sense) and then hope, light, success and blessings.
All packed into one day.

The overall flavour being blue- coz my friend stabbed me in the face (not even the back)

Little things make a big difference. and yeah i am a bit of an emotional dweep when it comes to culting with my friends . I can kill/ Die/ Steal/ Beg / Borrow for them... and expect them to atleast trust me, not judge me, have faith in what i am doing.

Well, either i didnt bond enough with her, or maybe we not really as close friends as i thought we were.
Nevertheless, a slit thru the heart, another bullet in tht piece. Will live with it.
Thanks!! that was a gr8 farewell gift.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone in this list of getting betrayed or stabbed by so called "friends"...these things happen just that one regrets that why didnt we come to see the true face of these people... you take care >:D< Life hai hota hai!

3:43 PM

 
Blogger n.g. said...

well, one less person to spend time worrying about.

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Anubha - Yea, but i cant detach from ppl i care for easily.

@ Nish - No! Will do as much as i can for her no matter what.Give and take was never my rule.

9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know re its never easy it wasnt for me as well but when it happened with my "gang" it was tough, tough for me, it pains to know when you yourself are so sincere in friendship then what what went wrong...it was you can say my farewell gift as well..take care

1:17 AM

 
Blogger n.g. said...

i hate to sound cynical, but you're going to have a tough time in the world my dear friend.

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oye! kya chal raha hai yeh sab? whos this?

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home