Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wrapping up

My whole day went today or atleast the greater part of it in wrapping up the 33 books i bought for the toppers of my class.
Never in my life has my patience been tested so much.
Things i discovered :

1. Cellotape is a stupid thing and very unstable, once cut it keeps getting stuck at wrong places.
2. Glittery paper is bad to wrap with - very untidy
3. Music makes time fly faster
4. Its sickining to keep wrapping books one after the another for 4 hours
5. Monotonous work is kinda boring and stupid after a while
6. P is very very very irritating and obsessed with Manoj
7. Even simple little things needs expertise to be worked upon
8. Perfection is not valued by most people, they dont even try to get anywhere there

I am crazy about BOOKS :-D ... though i take a lot of time to read them but i love to have a lot of them around :-D

Tomorrow we give our juniors a freshers party, a gr8 lunch and i get my hand picked books :-D

Woohooo

2 Comments:

Blogger AnshulJ said...

See that's why you shouldn't gift wrap books.. People don't care about the wrapping - they care about what's inside.. When I used to get presents (it's been a while now, because I have no friends remaining).. I used to tear the wrapping paper and throw it off somewhere - the main thing was the present.

So in the future forget gift wrap.. No messy cellotape, no waste of time, no boredom.. Just give the book..

3:00 AM

 
Blogger the-think said...

No Cluetrain Manifesto?
:(

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home