Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Somthing big has happened in my life. Something that every student dreams of , or maybe doesnt even dream of. Have completed my MBA and such a style that makes a statement. Everyone's awed at the glory and applause surrounds me. Yeah i have accomplished what everyone dreams of, and i dreamt of too.

Sadly so, the thrill, the happiness the feeling is not there. The one person who i wanted to tell about it to before neone got to know, didnt even react to it. He inspired me, he lead me and he rekindled the hope to get up and walk everytime i was tired, but when i finished the journey he wasnt even around to see it did so. When told him it seemed like it didnt even matter nemore.

Mom Dad and family are really happy and proud! But Me... I dont feel a thing inside. Its sad, so sad...a sad sad situation, but feel more dead than ever inside. Biggest momments of my life perhaps. Limelight, victory, glamour, coverage, rewards, everything coming my way.
My name shall be written in GOLDEN LETTERS in the hall of fame of my college, but so sad i feel not like a hero. I feel like a lost warrior who won the battle but lost everything that mattered!

1 Comments:

Blogger n.g. said...

firstly, congratulations. you're a management type person, er ... professional ... um ... official ... um ... MBA sums it up.

also, i think the hollowness is because of achievement. you aimed for it, you did it. what you need, is to aim higher now. and there'll be several opportunities for you to do so, all you have to do is keep taking them.

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home