Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Day 2 & 3

And the craving for the wonderland took over the innocent mind at night. The dreams about the wonderland haunted me thru the night, and a mystical force pulled me to the place.
Well, actually my sis didnt have to go to office today so i got ready before time, and once m ready i cant sit at home, so left a bit early and landed at the place 30 mins before time.

The most well spent 30mins in months i must say. I walked barefoot on grass, drenched and washed pure by the dew. Felt like lying down on it, but alas! the boundation of keeping my clothes clean held me. Then i took over the swing - a nice simple wooden swing hung on a tree standing proudly in the middle of the vast garden. As i swung lightly with my legs folded up on the swing DUCKS quaked by :-D
That was a really nice scene to see all of them some pure white others greyish, walk along by and not be stirred by my presence. Was wonderful to see their innocense. Then the care taker came to feed them and seeing me awed by them taught me how to feed them. They had Bread crumbs that morning and the momment they saw him they ran towards him.

He handed me the crumbs and for some strange reason when i saw them flocking like a mad heard towards me ... hehehhe I RAN!!!!!!!! I RANNNNNNNNN and they ran behind me. O boy! that was crazy and stupid but fun, till i felt oh shucks m running away with the poor beings breakfast. HOW CRUEL could i be. GUILT STRUCK ME BIGTIME so i stopped and fed them.

The caretaker then came and said "Oh why did u stop, they were having so much fun" and i was like "NOW U TELL ME!!" Its so tough to understand animals. What they feel for you, how they react to you.
For that matter i think its way too tough for me to even understand people. I simply fail to.

Today again was a wonderfull day there. Calm, Serene and yea i took a walk all around the place today. Everything everybit is like wonderfull. I shall miss this place. Tomorrow is our last day here. Then we go back to the main office on monday.

I wish i could come back here often :-( but alas...all good things come to an end and all good experiences must be cherished in memories...

4 Comments:

Blogger . : A : . said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting.

6:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I walked barefoot on grass, drenched and washed pure by the dew!!i like that line..

and y cant u catch up more often wid da blissful place if so reely want to:)

-sonali(http://titzbitz.rediffblogs.com)

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I walked barefoot on grass, drenched and washed pure by the dew!!i like that line..

and y cant u catch up more often wid da blissful place if so reely want to:)

-sonali(http://titzbitz.rediffblogs.com)

12:31 PM

 
Blogger the-think said...

I'll never forget how my neices were driven to insane joy seeing a duck in a pond! :) city-children!

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home