Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Monday, October 10, 2005

!!!!!!!Ailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First day in the office. The first person the whole group is asked to meet and interact with...MR HIM. ok his name's A. A indeed is like a xerox copy of him, in style, personality, loks, physique everything. Infact he too has similar marks as him on his face. His way of working, his style of joking, interaction...sab vaisaeech hai baap!

OK, interaction over, and we alloted our departments and Voillla guess what...i shall be working with Mr.A! I spent the whole day with him. Each momment wondering on how earth wud i survive. I am in love with this guy, who's Xerox copy is mr.A. My mind, body and heart jump and react as if it was him, and my brain goes crazy.

Today i stared at him for the whole 30 minutes he lectured us. Hehehehe, i wonder if he noticed. Hands, fingers, nails, hair, the way they fall over his broad forehead, his eyes, his long arms...i can go on and on and on.

He wore the same colour combos as he did, sat in the same manner, as the same logical flow, and his voice...man!!!!!!

Well, i shall be working with him, we might have the same office room though different cubicles, and he would be taking me through the trainings. I wish and hope i can differentiate enough and keep it professional...:-D

But yea, its kinda nice feeling to have him around, its something like i can see all i want of my guy, in mr.A and not miss him...and feel he's there with me :-D even though he's not.

Crazy in love is what R calls me...i dunno what 2 say 2 that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sita aur gita?

7:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy in love of course!!!!
But all this doesn't happen on first day itself... I guess?????
Anyways, wanna be blog friends???
Visit my blog

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Pixie - No...not sita gita, its ram shyam :-D

@ Kaddy - sure, will visit ur blog soon.

@ Anjan - hmm, cupid kinda missed his shot when he hit me...he was aiming at someone else :-D
m Anjan to it all.

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home