Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Blue Spaces

Winters are tiptoeing into the city. Today was the first winter shower. The first shower of sweet cold rain of November. I used to love winters. Coffee, warm cozy polyfill blankets, chilly air, beauitful songs on the radio at night, with the RJ's too in a peppy chirpy romantic mood. Early morning dew, that fresh fresh energetic feeling, the glow on the skin.

Loads of things that i love about winters, dreamy nights, mushy thoughts, and warm hugs. Ah i used to love winters. I guess i still do, lets see what the winters have got for me this year.
Every year they come (or for the last 2-3 years) with something that changes my life all together. Last winters were amazing, this time it would be something different. Different coz they cant be amazing like last year's no matter what, but still they gotta bring in something to surprise me. Am ready for it, for nething...

Ice creams, candies, peanuts, soups...some of my favourite winter things. Though i shall miss my sweat shirts a LOT this time...we cant wear sweat shirts to office :-( Still i love winters, and i hope atleast the winters still love me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

winters are my fav time of the year. :) n yea... thanks for still visitin my place.

11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also...the new template looks nice n clean.

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home