Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Is it over yet?

Yesterday was a day which i though would never finish. Thought it was still going on today, till now when i sit in front of my so ignored and neglected pc and look back at it.

Ah! now i can say,
Yesterday's over for me coz i see its the night with the morning waiting on the other side :-)

(ooooh yea! i think i too said all of what i wanted to in a single line! FINALLY)

Tommorow i finally get my own place to sit at work (was eating into someone else's work station so far) and hope to get the laptop too. Ah, i need my space i realise. I always thought i simply HAD TO BE with a chirpy bubbly group around me...but feel like i need my own space within and outside these days. Its fun to have ur own space.

I also have begun believing that every person has 7 look alikes in this world. I saw a woman who looks exactly like a friend in my office. And NO am not looking faces into others! hehehe...but then what fun it is naa. You wont miss neone coz everytime u do all u gotta do is go chat up with this other person, and soon you shall grow outta it all

Ok m blabberring now...cya guys...hope u guys have an awesome weekend. Would post some more interesting stuff later.
Cya

2 Comments:

Blogger the-think said...

Ooo!! new job? that's lovely! :)

Happy Diwali too :)

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

@ Think: yea new job...interesting yet superbly puzzling. Thx.

May you have a great diwali and a fantanstic new year ahead of u as well.
God Bless You

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home