Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Saturday, June 04, 2005

My sis is coming!!!!!!!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Finally my elder sis is coming for sometime from her hostel. I miss her so much. Would be fun to have her around. Complete family would be together.
Every night as i lay out the plates on the dinner table i miss putting on the 5th one.

I have always been somewhat an introvert extrovert. That is i keep the deepest me and what i truely feel etc to myself, but love talking and jabbering away to glory to people and hanging around with friends. So theres no typical SISTERHOOD between me and my sisters (yea i got 2 of em) yet i simply love them in my own silent ways.

Wish i knew and i would express it more often and in better ways :-) Soon they'd b like married and off to some other families and all tht wud remain for a long time to come would be Mom Dad and Me... Pity mom and dad's condition then, i am the most unruly and wild one.

Sometimes i feel like the brother for them, and act too ... being over protective and u know like "oh u let it be, i'll walk down to the market in the sun" "i'll drop u off 2 ur office" "i'll drive u down" etc... and yes truely i feel i could earn so well, so as to ensure they have a SOLID support all through their lives.

Anyway, so my sis is a nice one, and is really nice to everyone. She always gets gifts for everyone from her little hostel town - which i think has NOTHING that any of us would need. Yet she finds the best things :-D
For me...this time, she will get something reallly really great. HER GUITAR

M excited and hoping i can play it and get the hang of that sexy thing. My dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home