Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Truth Bites!

Friday, April 22, 2005

lavasolidifies to rock incandescence fades away passions,, slowly die desires...brutally killed vermillion turns grey.
http://moimystique1.blogspot.com

Ha Ha Ha... So true...Thats been beautifully written.

I see it happening around me. See the way people react to it. It then becomes not about love, or passion or care, it then becomes all about "I Want IT No Matter WHAT or HOW"
God Bless my friend ... Her heart shall be broken, and Reality shall scream in her face...
Watch out R.
I told her so, I still am warning her, but she's deaf to it right now, I hope she doesnt have to regret...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramya said...

Hi,thanks:)its a wonder u came across my blog,i thought it was well hidden till now!!:P Nice blog u;ve got here

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home