Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Friday, April 22, 2005

Dreams!

I wonder what was the last time i really dreamt!! Been so so long... thought of this when my friend told me a really cute dream of hers (cute coz i featured in it )

Me wants 2 dream too :-( anyone knows ne nuskhas to get ur dreams back?
Used to have complete colour big screen dreams :-)
Of adventures of fun of me and of people unknown and unsung ...

Me too stuck on this one thing i wanna do - which is not logicaly possible , yet i simply WANT TO do that! No way it can happen atleast in near future yet i wont understand...Howcome me only so restless about it...some other people should be too. They not, they cool and calm!
Hate it when i get the hang of something and cant do it nemore! I simply ENJOY Like crazy when i am doing that, a completly differnt me all together, seems like everything inside me is pouring out the REAL ME!
too bad...i cant do it when i want to the most!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home