Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Expecting the Unexpected!

Expectations!!! They creep in behind your back into your mind and you never even know.Then you find yourself screaming at someone - midway wondering why on earth you doing so.

Expectations!!! finding myself surrounded with them in different disguises. Everyone expects me to do or not do something. Being judged all the time. Dont like it. I hate having to proove myself again n again...i dont wanna proove anything. Am fine the way i am. Will change as and when i can...and i am trying.

Expectations!!! in trying to fullfill them i am going way away from what I really am. Everyone wants to suggest or say something - if u listen to them and the decision is wrong its your fault, if u do your own thing its still wrong.

Best, in such times when the person you most want to speak to remains silent...
Yes, m totally pissed with everything. Sick of TRYING to make people happy. No ones ever happy. Happiness itself is an illusion.
I'm going away into a shell for a while. Shut out everything and everyone probably. I know would want some people to come to me in that corner too...yet I wanna go away. Would myself EXPECT some people to be there and just make things right for me...but then i shouldnt i myself be making them right?

I cant please anyone any more. I am BAD, I am PATHETIC, maybe even a LOSER but atleast I could be plain old myself.

I AM LOST! wish i could dissapear too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home