Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Unleash yourselves

Was coming on the bike today...it began raining. Feeling was quite intense. The speeding bike, the rain striking your face (even though u sitting behind someone). Very strong rebellion feeling. Felt like breaking away from everything around me the shell or whatever.
I am the King (Or Princess) of my own world, its my life and should live it the way i want to kinds...
Wonder how true that is.
Pros: U cant ever make everyone happy, so atleast enjoy yourself and have no regrets, Unleash yourself!

Cons: Aone liye jiya to kya jeena, Jeeo aise ki khud ke saath saath doosro ko bhee jeena sikha do

Dont know, At this moment in life, just want to break loose, from all ties, and release all the energy i use to pull me back and away from things, let it unleash and see what it does, unleash it and train it - to be my pet.
Unleash my own self, and see what i really am like - if left completly free.

Its like that wild black horse, let it run run run all around the place so that you know his power and then u tame it to win the races noone could...

its like running in two directions ... feel like simply going and burying myself in someone;s arms and then think no...thats no solution i want to go thru this fight it out all. Who am i? What am i all about? Questions Questions Questions...zeal no strong enough to dig deep enough for the answers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home