Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Grated!!!

My staple food these days has become MAGGI. Whenever i return from office and have not had lunch and mom's not around thats the only thing i can cook and hence eat.

Same thing happened today. So thought would add something nicer to it...skimming through the fridge saw cheese...yummy...so here we go...grating some cheese. Cheese was frozen and a bit hard...so along the cheese i ended up grating my hand :-D
Not much only my right thumb got sliced off.
Instant Reaction " Oh this is what mom meant when she used to warn me"
Mom always used to say your hand wud b grated the way your grate. I used to wonder how can a HAND be grated on a simple steel grater.

Well my wondering has come to an end. Maggi indeed was special, it had onions, tamatoes, cheese and some blood too. hehhehehee

Luckily it was just the thumb and not more. Grateful to god. I kinda dont like ugly hands in front of my eyes while i am writing, typing, working etc..
Skin is so beautiful deep within.
I was so sad to see how pink, white and nice my skin really is inside while on the outside its turning black due to all the tan :- (

Remind me to buy SPF 45 body lotion someone...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bandaid laga liyo n dont go grating again tell ur mom to keep it outta the reach of kids like u :p

6:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oww....sweets hope u ok now....muaah on d thumb ;-)

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home