Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stained!

While taking a bath today i tried scrubbing off this round brown stain on my right wrist. It simply didnt go. Didnt have much time and was too pre occupied to think of it really so carried on.
As i sat typing away to glory some deep thoughts on the pc now, i felt my veins aching and so lazily rubbed the wrist, and looked @ it...to see the stain. Its kinda huge...almost a round spot, which i saw has developed due to the pressure on tht particular point as i type or even use the mouse. I realised on noticing various positions of my hands , tht this point is under pressure constantly. Dangerous!

What struck me even more was, how lost we get in our lives that the things nearest and closest to us, right under our own eyes, get ignored and neglected. Also, this body was given to my soul, to use, to fullfill all the things it wanted to do, to utilise in the fullfillment of the purposes it was sent down for. What am i doing to it?

Its like, a car given by the office to you, or the books in the library of the college...do u mess them up? You take care of them, to ensure they return safely for further use...You use them to help in completing and achieving ur goals, and ensure no harm comes to them.

What am i doing with my body? Self awareness levels have really fallen... Urgent Action Required...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Yeah, u sure need to take care of the body...negligence cant be tolerated...
But as far as "things" provided by office are concerned, I used to use my office laptop as pillow when I was in my prev company...
I know...I know...its not good...
I mean I shud have a pillow on top of it so as not to injure my neck :)

Btw, did u checked out with doc?? or still neglecting it...

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home