Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE

Soldier to captain: Sir we are covered from all sides by the enemy!!!
Captain: GOOOD!!
Soldier: ???!!!???
Captain: We can shoot in any direction we want.


A frnd sent this sms and said Cheer up and Be Positive.
Kinda liked it and made sense to me.
So with my torch and my weapons i tread further into the jungle to see how to cut through MAXMESS and still achieve it :-D

4 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Vadapao....:)
kewl....hehehe

2:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe
Yea!
Miss Mumbai ... and the Vadapao's so so much.
Though was there only for a few weeks...but fell in love with the city :-D

Naina

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

At one time of my life when I used to stay back for w/e in Pune only, VADAPAO's used to be my meals in the afternoon. I know tht sounds cheapo, but I used to njoy them...especially with garam-garam chai

Hmmm...though never tried that much in Mumbai

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Naina said...

OH well, as long as i was in Mumbai, almost everyday i used to have vadapao someway or the other.

Though i really missed out on the Bhelpuri, Pani Puri, and Pao bhaji :-(
I plan to catch them all on my next trip.

7:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home