Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Friday, December 02, 2005

You fill up my senses like a night in a forest,
like the mountains in springtime,
like a walk in the rain,
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean.

You fill up my senses, come fill me again.
Come let me love you,
let me give my life to you,
let me drown in your laughter,
let me die in your arms.
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean.
Come let me love you, come love me again.

Heard this song after months now, winter evenings...radio goes cool too. Great song, Great Music, Friday evening, for a change after weeks, i am going home...and on time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ramya said...

hey:) yes,this song is one of my favs too..john denver's the beshtesht:)

10:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this song too!!! lucky u could go home early i was stuck in office till late :(

11:32 PM

 
Blogger the-think said...

Last friday, I left office at 10.00 pm
SIGH :( and I had styoopid music keeping me company.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Laymiro said...

Annes song :) touches at times!!
Hey rem AIR's Rainbow ... now overshadowed*bigtime* by Mirchi, City n stuff..n btw howz Vada Pao?

JammySundayTimes.RediffBlogs.Com

7:59 AM

 
Blogger n.g. said...

gotta get back
gotta figure out a way
im losing my senses
to you
where did it go
the bluebird i should follow
back home
but where
is home?

natalia imbruglia

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home