Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Questions????

"I want to know what sustains one from the inside when all else falls away. I want to know if I can be alone with myself, and truly like the company I keep in the empty moments."

Read on a blog http://verbocrescendo.blogspot.com/

Interesting hai...So many questions bubbling under, Curious for sure, but how much?
I leanrt in spirituality that all your questions will be answered if you have the curiosity to know the answers and the "Tadap" to find them too...guess i need more of both...

Wonder what Gurudev is teaching me, he's not here, i am cut off from him, I need his Care, Love and Guidence right now...am sure he's sending them to me...wish i could identify and recongnise them too

Arvind Bhaiya is coming back to town, PD is back to town too, Getting married and all, My past is like coming back, dont know what i'll do???

1 Comments:

Blogger Laymiro said...

Naina Naina Naina...just close yours Nainas for a while and think of a serene place. Calm down, such phases often rush through our lives. Just let them pass away. The more you get into them .. the more they will rub off from life. Just let them pass. Take time set your aspirations and gear up to reach the top.

Lol OMG do I sound like Aman Mathur of Kal Ho Na Ho :)) or some Gurudev.. lol neva mind ... that was just a small advice from a friend :)
( I posted it on da other post by mistake ):P

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home