Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Back 2 College

First day @ college after a months break...everybody seemed changed or so it seemed. Reminded me of that Smirn Off ad in which the guy looks through the glass to see everyone's reality.
People have really changed from what they were when they joined. For the better in the practical life sense of it, mayb degraded a bit morally, but professionally became more competent.
Me...i wonder what i got out of these 8 months here??? Wonder what! Whats gone's gone...but remaining 4 months i want to ensure arm me with all that i need to launch off to a smooth beginning in my career. 4 months and i shall be a working women! On her own feet, no longer asking mom dad for money, dunno what...

I wonder what i'll be. I aint so SMART yet...working it out...dunno!
Confusions Clouds...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

All the BEST Naina!!!
Just give your best..and things will turn your way...
Greetz...

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Laymiro said...

Hey :) All the best for this new session at coll. And Hey I got a reauest on Yahoo but something went wrong and I cudnt accept it. Do it again please. And Hey Working life is a mirage :P Nuin like Coll LiFe
Pranshu
http://jammysundaytimes.rediffblogs.com

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home