Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Looking Back Looking Ahead

One more year comes 2 an end, calender wise and otherwise.
I look back today at the past one year of my life on December 17th. Things won, Things lot, people i met, people i lost. Ah! i Thank You God for giving me all that you did and did not.
It surely was one of the most eventfull, experience enriched and full of teachings kinda year of my life.

I really wanna thank all the people who made a difference to my life, made me experience things i didnt believe in, made me learn a lot more about life, and elevate me to a different level of life.
In other words, is maale se ekdum different dikhti hai duniya :-D

Highs and lows, twists and turns are kinda more thrilling when u have gone through them and look back at them. This year unlike last year, i have no regrets, i am thankfull to have seen what all i saw last year.

Hmm...i hope this year too, i learn and grow and add something to the little world around me, mature some more, understand and react to things in a better way, and hell have a fun filled rocking time :-D

WoooHoooooooo -

Dear God, thankyou for making me meet the most wonderfull people, and see the unseen sides of people i already knew. I love you god ... hope you love me too >:D<
and, people, i love you all too, no matter what i said did or meant, i shall forever be indebted to you all for teaching me so much more about this thing called "Life"

CHeers people!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! you deserve this and much more love and attention from everyone around you coz sweetie you are precious!!! God loves all good people and for that reason trust me he is head over heels for you! :) Hope that you get all that you want in life in the coming year n in life forever. Also, that the coming year brings lot of happiness n success your way.
Take Care and keep smiling always!!!! >:D<

10:40 PM

 
Blogger the-think said...

You're one heck of a gal. Need I say that? Have a beautiful year ahead! :)

And I guess I caught you online ;) hehe, new post up! Good night!

11:21 PM

 
Blogger n.g. said...

misterwrite@gmail.com

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. is dec17 ur bday? wow. i dint know tht. happy belated bday if it was ...n if it wasnt...then well thts for ne other time i missed. btw this post of urs reminds me abt a line from tht limp bizkit song... "life is a lesson. you learn it when you're throgh" :) keep learning.

5:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yea. thanks for leaving tht comment on my blog. tht was a bit too much tareef for this nacheez. will landing soon though.

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Viewer said...

Hope 2006 turns out to be terrific year ya gal :)

How are u havnt heard from u lately .. Everything fine ?

12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice post...and have a merry christmas and a great new year ..

11:19 AM

 
Blogger Viewer said...

Hey merry chirstman and havea gr8 new yr too

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home