Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Monday, July 04, 2005

I dont need to compete
I dont need to try
if the world shall run
I shall choose to Fly...

I dont need no love
I dont want to cry
Life is calling
and i shall reply

I aint a number
I aint no type
you cant woe me
with ur standard style

When i see the snapshots
in someone else eye
the pictures are the same
the faces die
i wonder was i a proxy
or was it ur style

Whatever it was the essence has died
vapourised into the sky
i am different and not just anyone
she is not me and i aint her
hope u get that right the next time

the blue rose
froze in the night
and died

coz i dont need to compete
i dont want to try
if the world shall run
i will choose to fly...
walking alone the shores that lie
across the seas untouched untried

3 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Good one!!
Is it yours or you got a FWD??

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its mine!!!!

7:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) i didn't know there was a poet hiding inside you. its a nice discovery!

keep on writing. the poetry flows so smoothly with the strong emotions.

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home