Snippets from the life of a 20 something girl living the big city corporate life...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Woohoo


Guitars, Bikes and Speed...
Makes my dreams come alive :-D

Ladies and gentlemen...dudes and babes...get ready to be rocked!
coz m BACK!

Its just so cool to dust up your thoughts and wishes and become santa clause for yourself. Forget what the hell the world thinks and JUST DO IT :-D

I am trying to swing back to my crazy stupid spontaneous self. M not gonna think and ponder and wonder over things and simply go ahead and SPLURGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I found this really cute picture today...there was this cute and stunned doggie in it ..and it said "You dont have to be crazy to work here.... but it sure helps! "
hehhehe My boss and all the people are in for a big surprise. They gave me a letter of conformation of job today and now i shall show my true punky crazy wild colours.
Everything i do shall have my autograph. Something spontaneously whacky which makes my simple sweet motherly boss go ... "Oh my god!" and the crazy kid in her would say "Whooppie...way to go girl" :-D

I am gonna go and get em...
WATCH OUT....COZ IT ME!

P.s. I declare i have buried all past sorrows, attachments and threads...to unleash myself. My love has become eternal and my sorrow has mellowed and refined into something else...something like vodka and red bull :-D ENERGISES YOU

God Bless Me!!!!
*TOUCH WOOD....BAngs the head against the wooden door*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home